Terms and Conditions
- The e-voucher may be used as tender at any American Family Fitness club. Use it towards personal training, nutrition services, cafe purchases, tanning packages, parents night out, even future membership dues! Just let us know how you would like for us to apply your e-voucher during your next purchase.
- If you’d like to use it towards your membership dues, let us know 2 business days in advance of your bill date (1st or 15th of each month).
- To qualify, the referring and referral member must not have a status of terminated, collections, prospect, trade or temporary. The referral member must be an active and in good standing member.
- A redeemable $50 e-voucher will be made available to the referring member’s account & $25 will be made available to the new member’s* account within 7-10 days of the referral.
- Members will be notified via text** of when the e-voucher is being processed and/or when it is available for redemption.
- If an email or text notification has not been received within the 7-10 business days, please contact the club.**
- The e-voucher expires 90 days from the date the notification was sent and is non-transferrable.
- Unused value forfeits after the expiration date. If e-voucher is obtained through fraudulent activity, the original value issued will become void.
- The e-voucher may not be used towards the purchase of gift cards, previous purchases or services.
- To check your available balance of your e-voucher, please see Welcome Desk employee.
*New Membership must be separate and stand alone from referring membership.
**Please confirm that your contact information is up-to-date by accessing your account in the member portal.