Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
We’ve recently made some updates to our website. Should you have issues viewing our website, please follow the instructions below on how to clear your cache:
- Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data….
- Click Remove Now in the pop-up window that appears.
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
- Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
- Do one of the following:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the “Clear the following items from” drop-down menu. From there, you can choose “Cached images and files“.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.